Sunday, December 26, 2010

...And he did CoMe

Wow Christmas was SUPER fun this Year! Ella thought it was fabulous! Our Pictures tell the story (I think)

The cookies were made Santa


The Lettuce(no idea where she got that reindeer ate lettuce) was left for the Reindeer


Aftyn just sitting on the couch enjoying herself.

Christmas Morning

Christmas Eve with my moms side.

I did not get any pics at my dads or Drews moms, oops! We surpriesed drews mom and showed up at almost 10 christmas eve so all her kids could be there together.
It was a great Christmas. We hope you all had a great one too

2 comments:

Jess said...

at least you took some pictures. I DIDN"T TAKE A ONE..LITERALLY.
We used the video camera on Christmas morning and after it was all said I done I realized we didn't get a single picture!
Love yours!

Kait said...

The picture of Ella decorating the cookies is darling! What a cute girl! I love how you love the holidays : ) It makes it so fun!