We met him first at Kamryn's christmas concert in Brigham it was a bit cold so I had to bundle up Aftyn and away we went.
Atyn is in a sling under the big blanket..ha ha


Atyn is in a sling under the big blanket..ha ha

Later that day we made ginger bread houses at my moms
We enjoyed a cold yet fun evening at the zoo lights. Ella had so many clothes on and she still just froze. When we were on the Carousel the wind was getting us she says: I am cold I--Cant--Breath. it was sad but she giggled the rest of the time.



And our New family tradition: I love the forgotten carols I go every year with my mom and sisters, this year he came out with a book for kids, So we got us a treat, Ella got to open her christmas pjs and we read the book together and hung to ornaments that go with the book on the tree, it was fun, I cant wait to do it every year.



Hope you all have a Merry Chrstmas!!!
(I will get the blessing day up on here when I get some pictures taken of just Aftyn in the dress we did not get around to that the day of it was too crazy)

1 comment:
you guys are so stinkin cute! i love my campbells :)
Post a Comment