The Blessing Day was so fabulous. Aftyn's Papa(Drews dad) blessed her. We had so many family and friends there to support us. We blessed her early so we had a little breakfast afterwards we had to do it in a conference room at a hotel since we had 60 plus people there.

Papa and Aftyn

All the men that stood in the circle(hope I did not miss any one)
And A few pictures of her dress and little details that went with it



4 comments:
your girls are so cute! I'm so glad you posted about your blog on facebook! mine is petersonherd.blogspot...oh by the way this is Heather Peterson
oh wait if you want to be invited to my blog just tell me your email...mine is private sorry
She looks so old and so much like Ella! Love the pictures!
Look at this tiny little girl! I am so glad we were there to spend this special day with you! She is a beautiful little girl and you are a darling mom!
Post a Comment