Saturday, March 5, 2011

We did it again!

Aftyn got her ears pierced. She did just as expected. I think the pictures say it all... HA ha
Ella was a very concerned big sister. She wanted to hold her hand so she would not cry. So Sweet
Waiting to get them done



The first ear


Between ears scream


The second ear(dont mind my crazy face)


The final product


And a Little sisterly LOVE!

6 comments:

tOyn fAmiLy said...

So cute...one day I am not going to be chicken and do my girls! Oh and your family picture is seriousy AdoRabLe

Alison said...

Wow. They look so much alike in the bottom picture. Such cute little girls!

Anonymous said...

You are a torturing mom! 8-)

Anonymous said...

your mom is the anonymous person.

Judd and Heather said...

Your girls are so dang cute!! I'm glad I'm not the only one on board for piercing girls' ears early. Judd thinks I"m nuts but when we have a girl I will be doing the same! :)

Lindsay said...

Ohh. I am glad she had some moral support from a sweet sister. And the bling is super cute too. What cute girls!!!