Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Halloween 2010

I know I just changed things to look like Christmas and posted about Halloween..

Aftyn first Halloween 6 days old




Ella and I at a Halloween party. 9 months prego-thought i better be creative with the belly

3 comments:

Texie said...

Aftyn is so adorable and such a cute name! Kole said he was going to call Drew to let you guys know that we are blessing Keslee on the same date and same time as you guys are blessing Aftyn. Sorry we can't make it but we need to get together soon!

DJ and Kristin said...

I love that belly! SO freakin funny!

Alison said...

Love the belly! I also LOVE Ella's adorable costume! Where did you get it? Aftyn's pictures are so cute! That is funny that 6 lbs 15 oz is kind of big to you because Carter was 8 lb 13 oz when he was born!