Thursday, October 14, 2010

Looking Through Pictures.....

.....and here is what i found
When we got home from church Ella decided she needed to wear my shoes and her hat-it was like 95 outside


I came to go to bed the other night this is what i found.. Silly girl

And i found a few very funny videos but can not figure out how to upload them RATS!
and next to come belly pictures of 1st and 2nd pregnancy to compare....Stay tuned

2 comments:

Jess said...

love it...
will the babe make her appearance BEFORE the belly shots :) can't wait!

Texie said...

Ella is the cutest with her super blonde hair!!! I'm feeling good and ready to have this baby. I'm sure she will decide to come out way past my guess date though! How are you felling? It's getting close for you guys as well!!! Good luck with everything!