Okay so I know its weird but I have never cut Ella's hair, I figure if we want it long it has to grow... But of course it was getting stragely so we had to cut the nasty ends off..
Getting ready
The cold spray (she says; mom I have to close my eyes)
She was holding so still, I was shocked.
and No I did not cut the mullet out of it. the sides will catch up eventually :)
What a cutie! I miss her, but besides that awesome Beauty school cape, I must admit I am loving that little belly in the background!! How much longer??
4 comments:
What a cutie! I miss her, but besides that awesome Beauty school cape, I must admit I am loving that little belly in the background!! How much longer??
oh my gosh she looks so old!! yay for hair cuts :)
So cute!! And look at that little belly! You are tiny Amber! Has this pregnancy been easier for ya?
so cute I love it! I am still waiting for Hadlees mullet to grow out of her hair and she is 4! But hey ya cant really tell! little ella is a cutie!
Post a Comment