Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I just want to thank everybody that has helped us get through the first month of parent hood.
Can you believe it has already been a month!!
Our families that came and helped at our house cleaning and running our errands
Jesse for doing pics at 5 days old.
The many people who brought dinner, we had dinner for almost 10 days
all the gifts we have are getting and the ones already��received.
You have all been so much help we can not thank you enough.

4 comments:

DJ and Kristin said...

That Family picture is so cute! You guys all look so good!! I love Ella's little mouth...so CUTE!!

CBS said...

Ok...i just saw your ADORABLE pregannt pictures on Jessie's photo blog... What the heck. That is not fair that you look so cute at 9 months pregnant. What?...did you gain like 10 pounds or something? Anyway:) Congrats and I hope you're enjoying being a new mommy!

Anonymous said...

I'm all better (mostly) and coming to glom onto her!!!

Heather said...

Amber! Hey girl it has been so long since I've seen ya! Your little Ella is so darling! Congratulations on being a mom! That is so exciting. I just set up out blog so come and visit....dallandheather.blogspot.com now we can keep in touch!