FIRST washcloth bath(since her bellybutton is still on)
Although she loves to get her hair washed with the little massaging brush she would let me do that all day.
FIRST "cast" we had to get billy ruben test and it would��not stop bleeding so they wrapped it good. POOR THING
Finally 16 days later the belly button has fallen off!!!
So the FIRST real bath. As you can see she does not really like them.
I just love being a mom it is so much fun. I love her so much
2 comments:
She is so precious and so beautiful! I love looking at her pictures. Your the cutest mom ever.
Oh so tiny still. I hated that stage when they cry the whole bath,it makes you feel so bad. But they sure smell so good when they are done and you can cuddle. What a great mommy you are!!!
Post a Comment