Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Aftyn K Campbell

Okay I was going to post Halloween first but it seems I forgot my camera anywhere we went so I must wait for someone to email me some (so if anyone has some of me and Ella can you email them)


So on to a much funner event in our Family, We are now a family of 4!!!
Miss Aftyn was born on Oct 25th at 8:24 weighing in at 6lbs 15oz (2 pounds bigger than Ella) 19.5 inches

She came quick, for a brief story I went into Labor at 230 pm at home we waited a bit until I knew they were contractions, getting to the hospital around 4:45, By the time they decided I was at a 4+ and really in labor, they got me to my room giving me the epidural and breaking my water around 615ish. She then checked me at 7 I was at a 6, The nurse said she would be back in 2 hours to check again, (i knew that was way too long) at 737 I felt the pressure sure enough I was ready. They got all set up called the dr and she was born at 824 after only pushing through 2 contractions. We just LOVE her so much. and Ella is so sweet and soft with her. She tells everyone about her baby Aftyn, she is very proud. Enjoy the Pictures! (there are plenty to look at)


Here we are the 4 of us in the hospital


Daddy and his girls!


This is the difference between Aftyn and Ella size when they were born Aftyn above Ella below. next to the same baby



After her first bath


The PROUD big sister








Ella helping with the first bath


Dressed and ready to come home



Getting home from the hospital
Thanks to all our family for your LOVE and SUPPORT, i hear it was a zoo in the waiting room cause there was so many people, but I would not want it any other way. I can not imagine not having the supportive family that we have, and going through this with out them. We love you all and Thanks again.

9 comments:

Amanda said...

Congratulations Amber! She is beautiful!

Jenny said...

Congratulations! It is still weird that we are all grown up and have kids.

Hope all is going well. I love her name!

Rich and Tyra said...

Aww! Congrats! She is beautiful! There is nothing in the world like a brand new baby! So sweet and precious!!! Enjoy!

Jess said...

Love all the pictures...pretty much the cutest family EVER!

Rodarte Family said...

Congrats Amber! What a beautiful little girl!

DJ and Kristin said...

She is adorable, can't wait to see her and cuddle that cute little Aftyn. But first can I braid Drew's SICK beard when I come??

Diana said...

Love the pictures! She is such and adorable little girl!

Cambria said...

congrats guys...she is soo adorable!

Kait said...

BAH! You have such a beautiful family! I love the pictures! You are such a strong lady and I love you and yours so much!