Well Ella turned 2 on April 18th, I just can not believe it. She is just a little girl now no more baby. Sad and so fun all at the same time.
We had burgers and root beer floats like in a 50s diner. The weather was so nice most of the time we got to play outside. The kids played with hoola hoops and just ran around.
First the guest list (very nice family and good sports to have a picture every year with her. It will be so fun to look back and remember who came.)
Jess, Krew, Kevin, Kamryn. Aren't they so cute in their 50's stuff, thanks for coming in character
Jordane and Kylar
Grandma Donna and Grandpa Pete
Jordan, and Kaitlin (Kait thanks again for your help)
NIkki, Derek, Tristan, Caleb (sorry caleb only took 1 pic)
Grandma Deb and Grandpa Wayne
Michelle and Mycah (thanks for dressing up)
Grandma Suzi, Papa, and Brynn
Chelsie, Shaylee, Sam, and Allie (sorry Chels)
Also, somehow I am missing a picture of Great Grandma Peterson and Alisha
Brooke and Justin Came too but pictures were put away by then
The Cake. (Thanks Michelle)
She is very dainty about eating her cake I always want her to just dig in but she wont.
She loved opening her presents this year. She thought it was fun. Thanks everyone who came she loves everything she got and never stops playing with all of it.
3 comments:
Yahoo!! That is so exciting! and what a darling party! You need to be my party planner k? Im so happy for you guys. Ella is going to love being a big sister and she will be a great help!
Really cute party! Congratulations Amber! I hope you are not as sick as you were with Ella! I know we always say it, but we do need to get together for lunch sometime!
Amber! I am so excited that you are going to have a little tiny baby! How fun for you guys! Ella is just so adorable and you totally planned a cute party! Congrats!
Post a Comment