Monday, March 29, 2010

Nothing much

So not much has happened in our lives recently so I will just add some pictures I have taken lately. Maybe next time I will have something fun. OOOOhhhhh Ya like EASTER
But for now


So It was about time for bed and Ella was watching a movie in her toy room to settle down. When I went to check on her this is how I found her. In the baby swing almost asleep.. So funny she loves this thing



A little outside fun. Riding the bike and going down the slide. She loves to be outside and begs to go out all the time. Cant wait until we can go out everyday



Does anyone else think she looks big/old in this picture, but just when i start to think she is finally growing....

She stands next to her cousin Krew who is 1 year younger, and they are the same size. and I realize she is still a RUNT. but we LOVE her anyway

4 comments:

Jess said...

at least she has more hair than him :) She looks so old in all the pictures! CRAZY!!

Texie said...

I know something exciting that you can blog about!!! Wink Wink

Lindsay said...

We have the opposite problem. Alex could run around with some 4 year olds and look like she belongs. I'm with you on the outside thing. We need to get some more toys, but first things first. It needs to quite snowing!!

Rich and Tyra said...

Congrats on having another baby!!!! How exciting!!!!