Hi Amber! Little Ella is such a doll! I miss going to Bear Lake with you guys so much! You have such a cute blog! you should send me your e-mail so that I can send you an invite to our blog! Hope that all is well! andi0610@hotmail.com
She looks so cute in her little zebra swimsuit!! We found a home close to the area we are in now, we put an offer in on it and they accepted! I would have loved to live near you guys though, that would be a lot of fun! Thanks!
6 comments:
Fun family vacation (minus the husbands LOL). Too bad it came and went soo fast. Before we know it, there will be snow!
Hi Amber! Little Ella is such a doll! I miss going to Bear Lake with you guys so much! You have such a cute blog! you should send me your e-mail so that I can send you an invite to our blog! Hope that all is well! andi0610@hotmail.com
She looks so cute in her little zebra swimsuit!!
We found a home close to the area we are in now, we put an offer in on it and they accepted! I would have loved to live near you guys though, that would be a lot of fun! Thanks!
She is a doll! Bearlake is so wonderful huh?! I love it there!
What a fun week for you. I'm glad it wnet well and you were able to spend time just hanging out.
Ella is adorable in her little swimsuit!
Post a Comment