Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Loving those SUNNY days

We at our house have been sick for 3 weeks Ella of course the worst.... So now that she is finally better we had to get out of the house... I took her to the park for the first time and she absolutely loved it. She was so brave going down the slide all by herself and would just giggle and giggle.. We also learned what a doggie says(since that is all we heard teh whole time was one barking) It was just Ella and I there so it was kind of hard to get some good pictures she is not to stable on her own yet for me to walk away to far



A few weeks ago it was very very warm out so we decided to grill up some hamburgers and play outside Ella just enjoyed riding and walking behind this new toy she got for her birthday!!


Thanks Laci for the big picture idea I did not realize I had them going up small.

5 comments:

Laci said...

Wahoo!! I can now see the babe :) Shee is a doll!!

Jess said...

Sooo cute!! Glad you are feeling better!! I love the big pictures!

SMITH'S said...

HEY LOVE:
I know i totally blog stalked you through Laci!! :) Your little girl is so precious! Are you still working at Hazen? We were down there doing my youngest sisters senior pix-But im glad you found me!!

Bethany said...

She is just so cute! It's fun to do all the fun mom stuff huh?!

Bethany said...

She is just so cute! It's fun to do all the fun mom stuff huh?!