So Usually every Tuesday night Drew's dad comes over to play with Ella a couple hours before bedtime hence the Pjs. It is so fun, she really has a lot of fun with him.. I love that he takes time out of his busy schedule to try and spend time with her at least once a week it means a lot to us.. The pictures I tried to get are of him chasing her around her toy. She really wore him out lol
She was having nothing to do with sitting still to get a picture she just wanted to run/ crawl away

On Mondays I watch my friends little girl London she is 1 month younger that Ella so I have my hands full that day... They are very good and play really well together except that they always try and steal each others soothies. GROSS!!
3 comments:
Those pictures are sooo sweet! I can't believe she is almost 1.....we can't wait for the party :)
She is so so cute! I can't believe it has been so long! We always say it, but we really do need to do lunch soon. What are your plans next week?
That is great that she has a Grandparent that close to come over every week! She is a doll seriously ")
Post a Comment