Congrats!! After renting, its the best feeling to be able to paint anything or re-do anything you want!! That is super fun, you better post pics when you get a chance!
So sad that you have moved far away from us, but excited for you to have someplace to call your own. Can we just pick up the house and put in somewhere close to us?
I am closing the party tomorrow and they have DARLING books for babys like fairy touch and feel books and "frist" words, and lots of cute Christmas ones. Heres the link if you want to order (which you can right online). Thanks! www.ubah.com/HOS123830
11 comments:
Yay, can't wait to see it!!!
Congrats!! After renting, its the best feeling to be able to paint anything or re-do anything you want!! That is super fun, you better post pics when you get a chance!
Congrats! I am so excited for you, I can't wait to see pictures!
YAY!! Congratulations to you and good luck! Hope you LOVE IT!!
Congratulations! Where is this house gonna be?
Post some Pictures!! I wanna see!!
So sad that you have moved far away from us, but excited for you to have someplace to call your own. Can we just pick up the house and put in somewhere close to us?
Congrats!!! That is so super exciting> Reminder for Party this Sat!!! Let me know if you are coming and if your bringing a friend
Congrats on your new house! I changed my blog address to hairs2you.blogspot.com.
That is so exciting!! Where is your house? We still need to do lunch. Give me a call!
I am closing the party tomorrow and they have DARLING books for babys like fairy touch and feel books and "frist" words, and lots of cute Christmas ones. Heres the link if you want to order (which you can right online). Thanks! www.ubah.com/HOS123830
Post a Comment