She is getting so big (yet still so small, lol). Love all the pictures!!!
Don't you just love new pictures! How cute* Did you get the info .. I need your address to send a party invite you can send it via email (jhula12@hotmail.com)or through blog. She is seriously so stinkin cute! I hope you bring her to the party!
Oh my...Just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter!! She is growing so quickly...it makes me excited for my little girls to get here!
Still smaller than Marley!!! I was telling Kole that we should get together with you and Drew again,we had a fun time!
I just bought a Bumbo today? Does she like it or was it a waste of money?
She is so adroable! I would have to say that my favorite picture would have to be her sucking her thumb! I love that!
I like the one where she looks like Uncle Fester or Festus whatever his name is from the Adamms Family - click click!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
She is getting so big (yet still so small, lol). Love all the pictures!!!
Don't you just love new pictures! How cute* Did you get the info .. I need your address to send a party invite you can send it via email (jhula12@hotmail.com)or through blog. She is seriously so stinkin cute! I hope you bring her to the party!
Oh my...Just when I thought she couldn't get any cuter!! She is growing so quickly...it makes me excited for my little girls to get here!
Still smaller than Marley!!! I was telling Kole that we should get together with you and Drew again,we had a fun time!
I just bought a Bumbo today? Does she like it or was it a waste of money?
She is so adroable! I would have to say that my favorite picture would have to be her sucking her thumb! I love that!
I like the one where she looks like Uncle Fester or Festus whatever his name is from the Adamms Family - click click!
Post a Comment