Here is the story...... We went to the ogden clinic to have them done, I felt better about the doctor doing them. They told me they would do them at the same time, The Dr. would do one and the nurse the other.. Well of course when I got there the Dr. had something wrong with her hand and did not have the strength the use the gun. So they have to do them one at a time. I was sad for her:( Well they put the numbing stuff on let it sit for a bit, then we had to strap her in the papoose, They did the first one and she did not even cry she just got this pouty lip, when the nurse grabbed her head to do the next one she started crying she knew what was coming.. The second they were done they unstrapped her picked her up and she was done crying. She was so brave.. I was proud of her. It was no where near as bad as her shots.
I love them I am so glad we did it. Although I can not wait until I can put a little bit smaller earrings in.
Getting set up and strapped in the papoose
Here they are doing the first one.
She did not cry just got this big pouty lip
and for the second She screamed
12 comments:
I love the pictures....she looks like such a big girl!!! Can't wait to see them!
Ok how fun are those pictures, totally sad but darling!! I miss you!
oh my goodness, that last picture makes me so sad for her! I bet she looks so cute with those ears pierced!
oh she was so brave! ANd how fun to pierce her ears! Hadlees still arent done! I cant decide if i want to so you will have to let me know how it goes! She is such a sweet girl! ITs good to see what you are up to. Hey i saw that mel is on your list and she is private. i as going to try to get a hold of her for me! you can give her my email...caramietoyn@hotmail.com. thanks a ton
So cute. you are going to love buying those cute little earrings for her, it is so fun. I had no idea that doctors do that..interesting. Good to know :)
She is so adorable! i love her expressions--She is a sweetheart!
I wish I would have seen your post before I went to have her ears pierced at the mall! A dr seems way more professional!
I cannot believe how much Ella has changed! she is so adorable! and I love her new bling!
So cute! I should have had Saige's done when she was a baby, she is so afraid of needles and pokey things she will probably never dare get her ears pierced... Ella is getting so big! What a cutie!!! They are so fun at this age!!!
She looks so sad! I bet she looks cute though!
mycahlondon.blogspot.com
It was good seeing you, your daughter is even cute in person!!! My blog is private so if you want to look or add my email is jhula12@hotmail.com.Love pierces ears too!
I am hosting an Usborne party (I've been buying tons of their books so I decided I to just host a party)if you would like to come look for Christmas gifts for your little girl let me know and I'll send an invite. Your other "mommy" friends are invited too or family to buy for your girl!
I left you an invite for blogspot. For the party just email me your address to send an invite but keep Oct 11 open at 2. If you have anyone else you want to bring feel free, more the merrier! jhula12@hotmail.com I can't wait to see your lil one again (if you bring her).
Post a Comment