I went to Dr last night and I have lost most of my fluid so he is going to start me on Friday. Yikes! So much for thinking I have 2 weeks to get ready. I only have 2 days... Well there is the short update.
I am Trying to pack my bags any advice on what to take and what not to take????
I will let you all know how it goes next week.
Oh yeah, Check out the maternity pics on my sisters photo blog you can get there by clicking kevin and Jess link on my blog
2 comments:
Things that I really wish people would have told me!! Take clothes that are easy to unbutton for nursing and that are long! You will not want to wear any pants! Take a sports bra that is too big for you now, your boobs are going to get huge fast and you will want extra support! If your husband is going to stay with you make sure he brings enough clothes... mine didnt! I hope all goes well for you in delivery!
Oh I was really happy that I had a robe also! I had to be wheeled back and forth to the NICU through the halls of McKay Dee past waiting rooms full of people! Lets hope that you don't have to go through that!
Post a Comment