Saturday, April 5, 2008

The 2nd shower was a hit!!

My mom and sisters threw this shower. So many people came it was so much fun
We did not have a theme this time. We just had a drawing for anyone that brought diapers as part of their gift. You should see the mound of diapers I got. It was great. Thanks to everyone that came.
It turned out Great!


Diaper cake made by my sisters. Isnt it so cute

Look at all the fun stuff I got! Now I am working on getting the nursery put together.
Me and my two nieces opening presents they are such a great help!


Look at this stack of diapers I think this is about half of what I really got!

My sister made this amazing cake, She totally surprised me. It turned out so cute.

Thanks Jesse, Michelle, Mom for all the hard work put into the shower it was so fun.

4 comments:

Laci said...

Ok that is the cutest cake ever!! And seriously could this kid be any more spoiled?? I think not!

DJ and Kristin said...

It looks like you got a ton of really great gifts! That is so awesome. Your sister is way to good at making cakes. My count down is on until I can meet baby drew.

tOyn fAmiLy said...

cute cute cute! that cake is so stinking cute i love it! so i came across your blog and had no idea you were pregnant... and all i have to say is rude! you are so tiny my gosh i am almost 6 months and look like you at 35 weeks so not fair:) Congratulations and i hope all goes well! Cute name

Chelsea said...

what a cute shower! Good luck on the delivery tomorrow:) that is so exciting!...and like laci said, this looks like a pretty spoiled little girl:)